Everyone has a different approach to health and physical fitness. For instance, when I was growing up I have always been an advocate of good health and fitness.
10 Fitness Default Discipline
I have created this 10 Fitness Default Discipline which helps me rediscover the secret to attaining goals. At the end of this article, you will find great help in making your own style of health and fitness.
- Fitness is on a long-term basis. Starting your fitness goal is pretty much easy. Going to the gym is often a normal setup. So, you can bring your best buddy to give encouragement as you lift and boost your energy while working out. But after a while, you lose your attention. You felt low energy and start your downward schedule of not hitting the gym.
2. Choose your coach – To help you attain your goal, choose your learning coach and gym buddies. It is best to learn with somebody who has more knowledge of checking your progress. Further, some of the fitness gyms provide free instructor during your initial sign up. If you are a member of the Go-Well community. They provide free lessons, training in keeping your fitness goals align.
3. Choose your plan – write down and post your plan to the usual place you stay in the house. Like any other goal, we should always have time to internalize your goal for fitness.
4. Create a family meal plan – this will apply to those who have a family. As a result, it is admirable to explain to them what are you choosing to eat. At the end of the day, whatever you do, your family members will copy you.
5. Regular Checkup – another thing is to have your regular check-up. Usually, it greatly helps especially those who do not regularly see a doctor. Some of you might be undergoing an annual physical examination and it’s one way to check your body regularity.
6. Go Beyond your limit – It is suggested to go beyond the limit. Consequently, if you do push up 10-20 times a day, you may want to increment the numbers as you progress with your plan.
7. Set your goals – your physical goal should be directly connected to other goals such as finances, family relationships, relational goals and alike. For this reason, having good health will enable you to increase your investments.
8. Be mindful of your numbers – you would n’t be able to show any proof of excellence through a blank paper, there should always be results on it.
“Having something that you can measure and that is a little bit more tangible makes it easier to continue to work towards your end-goal,” Ettinger says.
9. Help others to improve – it creates a mindset that you pay forward what you do. When you share what you learn and at the end of the day, you reflect that improving your life is directly relational to helping others reach their goals.
10. Go back to basic – Most of the avid fitness advocates tend to with their goals and lose control at the end of their lives. Maintaining your course of action is the energy that boosts your next higher goal, but at the end of the day, we tend to abuse our physical body’s and causing a frail downward spiral of our good health.